When you get the honest scrap award you must list ten honest things about yourself. Here goes:
- I sleep most of the day
- I lick my butt
- I cry for my Mommy when she's out of my sight
- I enjoy toilet water
- I can open most closet & cabinet doors
- I love to sleep in the dirty clothes
- I will eat any bug
- Jamming my nose in the crotch of peoples pants is something I love to do
- I likes the lotion on my skin(Mommy puts Oatmeal lotion on me after a bath.)
- I love to dig in the bed!
I would like to thank you all for these awards! I'm passing them to ALL of my friends! Yes ALL of you. Hannah Fanna tagged me to do this meme,(her Mommy says I'm a cutie, Thanks Ms.Witty it's the puggle genes!) Here are the rules:
1. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
5. For the recipients, leave a comment for the person who tagged you, so they can go and read your answers. Let the fun begin. Tell me more about yourselves so I can get to know you better...
And here we go:
- I go out 4 times or more a day.
- I stare at Mommy & Daddy when they eat
- I hate cows, I wish to destroy them.
- I love all my blogging buddies
- I enjoy sniffing butt
- I love playing with my pawrents
- I've been told I'm the "World's Best Boss!"
- I have healing snuggle powers
WOOHOO! It's hard to think of stuff! I've been working hard catching up on blogs, tags, & awards! Now, The first 8 peoples to comment are tagged to do this. ALL of my blogging friends can have these awards! If you haven't went & met Sir Woodstock, or my cousin Bambi, please go meet them now! Tomorrow you will find out who the FIRST Employee Of The Month is!
p.s. Don't forget to vote! Your saving lives & also giving me the chance to win a $1000 shopping spree(say what?!?!).