Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Working Hard & Found TimeClock!

I found a timeclock! WOOHOO! My Mommy has helped me set up names for everyone & now I will tell you how it works! Go here to ABC Time Clock, type your name in, if there are more of you you will use the '&' symbol(like Winston & Clemmie) the password is 'snuggle'. Once you log in you can wait a few seconds & then log out. I will then be able to view the days you worked much more easily! Here are a list of employee names, type them as you see them, remember the password is, 'snuggle':

Chase; Winston & Clemmie; Clover; Sophie, Dixie,Harley; Kira & Scampi; Grace; River; Meezers; Dakota, Thunder, Phantom; Mason Dixie; Ruby; Roxy & Lucky; Moco & Foley; Rusty & Riley; Pug Posse; Abby; Madison; Gooberstan; Dughallmor Beagles; Deetzy & Sharky; Suzuki; Pugsley; Coco; George & Gracie; Coco, Godiva & Truffle.
Also don't put this ';' symbol after them. Now if you are working for me & your name is not up here let me know so I can create you an account! Also RUBY & DAKOTA, THUNDER, PHANTOM, you still have not sent me your favorite picture so that I can add it to the Employee of The Month page! I will choose a picture if you have not sent me anything by the end of the week! Work hard everyone! I'll be checking today!

6 comments:

feefifoto said...

Eduardo, why should we work so hard when, from your photo, it looks like you're hardly working?

Aniemother said...

What a good idea, Eduardo. We really should send in an application for a job - but we've been so busy lately we've not had time! ;)

Bajas & Virus
PS: we were just wondering how your Mom is doing lately? We think of her and the bad epilepsy monster regularly!

Ruby Bleu said...

my silly Mom...must I do everything for her?!?!?! I'll get that picture for you tonight, Boss! I'm being a nursie today to my friend Cooper...the work just never ends.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Joe Stains said...

You have a time clock?? you are a great boss buddy!

Checkers said...

eduardo - you sure have a lot of employees - how do you ever keep up with them? of course from your photo it seems that you are taking it all in stride!

The OP Pack said...

OK, more technology stuff for us to figure out. Let's see if we can do it.

Where do we send our picture, Eduardo?

Woos, the OP Pack