Friday, February 27, 2009

Barky Parky Random Pics & Macy

My Mommy met this lady(we'll call her Lady T) who lives in our apartment complex quite a few months ago when she was walking her dog Rex. Rex was 17 years old & blind, he really didn't want to play with me. About a month later Lady T told Mommy she had to put Rex down he was having a lot of trouble & the vet said it would be the best thing to do. Mommy didn't talk to her again until Saturday morning. We was just walking & Mommy heard, "Hey!", she turned around to see a fluffy little doggie looking at her with the cutest under bite. Mommy was so happy to see this little doggie! She says to Lady T, "You got a new puppy!" Macy is her name.(She looks a little like this) She was rescued by Lady T from a horrible environment. For the first six months of Macy's life she was kept on a balcony, covered in her own feces, with no one to play with, or love! She didn't know about humans or other dogs & was very scared. But we played very well! So Lady T said she was going to the dog park & would Mommy & me like to ride with her. HECK YES! We stayed there for 2 & 1/2 hours! I had too much fun! Macy is still learning how to have fun & Lady T & Mommy got along so well that Lady T brought Macy's Daddy over to meet my Daddy! The Daddies just played video games, Boring! Do you remember this video. It seemed as though I was trying to hump that little doggie right? Nope! I have never played with female dogs before I started going to the Bark Park, so the only thing I know is smack in the face, tackle, bite, smack in the face, roll over, tackle some more! I'm just trying to get that dog to roll over! Mommy says I can be a jerk to little dogs. I did try to hump Macy once & my Mommy told me that was a no go! She sat me down & told me I had to clam down & had to watch everybody else play till I was ready to be a good boy. Plus there was another dog that got whipped with a stick when he humped, & I so didn't want to get whipped with a stick, I stopped trying after that incident(Mommy was so proud). Anyway Macy has been coming over everyday, I haven't been listening to my Mommy & doing my commands like I'm supposed to when she's over. We are good friends(just friends!) & play the day away. Except she's a Mommy's girl & sometimes doesn't want to play! I really wish she was a boy sometimes because then I know she would want to run around & play more! Mommy says I just have to give her time to learn to play...maybe I'll wait!

9 comments:

Nibbles Treats said...

Thanks for being such a great friend. Looks like she needed your friendship.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Gus said...

I think they kind of grow on ya. Girls that is. I'm still waiting for that to happen with teka.

gussie

Coco Bean - The Princess said...

that is such a sad story wish such a happy ending. and the best part, is that you are a part of that happy ending!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco - The Princess

lola said...

Oh eduardo what a great story. Just as much as you wish she was a boy she probably wished you were a girl! Boys are so rough!

lots of licks,
lola.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are glad woo found a new furiend and that she found a better home. Looks like woo only need one number for BINGO!!!! Good luck.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Lacy said...

w00f's Eduardo, me thinks that pawsome u got a friend to play wiff...wish me had sumdog to play wiff...mama and daddy wont lemme play wiff sam long b4 me has to go back in...(thats cause its cold outside, rocky)..

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Hi, Eduardo!
I am sure you and Macy are going to get along pretty well.
You are right. Give her some time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a nice post to read!

She must be a special lady to give such a special khanine a loving furever home!

Have fun with your new furiends!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Devil Dog said...

It is good that Macy was rescued from that nasty situation. We are glad you are being a good friend to her, and get to go to the dog park often.

Roxy