1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Always wrapping paper! I love to tear it to shreds!2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, because my Mommy & Daddy are lazy! They don't like cleaning up all the fallen needles!
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving!
4. Wreath on your door? Not yet but Mommy wants one!
5. Do you like eggnog? My parents are eggnog fanatics! My Mommy loves to "spike" the eggnog! BOL!
6. Favourite Xmas gift received as a child? Last Christmas I got a pack of squeaky balls! But Mommy says this year I'll get a even better gift! YAY!
7. Easiest person to buy for? ME! I'm the easiest furson to buy for! BOL!
8. Least easiest? My Daddy, everything he wants is expensive!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but my grandma does!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Snail mail, because it has more personality!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? My Mommy says it was school supplies, that's the last thing she wanted for Christmas!
12. Favourite Christmas Movie? Well last year I watched "How the Grinch stole Christmas" & I really liked the singing!13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Mommy goes the day after Thanksgiving! Sometimes before.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Mommy yes, Daddy no.
15. Open presents on Christmas eve or morning? One present is allowed to be opened on Christmas Eve the rest have to wait until the morn!
16. Lights on the tree? Mommy & Daddy have a pre-lit tree, told you they were lazy!
17. Favourite Christmas song? Well my Mommy sings "This Christmas" to me & I enjoy that!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home. Then visit relatives! (Who are in the same area!)
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Oh, No! I bet it would be funny to see people try!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Last year an Angel, This year maybe a star.
21. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas? I get blueberry pancakes! YAY! My Mommy & Daddy love Chocolate covered cherries!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Getting fussed at, about not messing with the tree!
23. Favourite Tree ornament, theme or colour? I love the doggie ornament, Mommy loves the spongebob ornament!(She loves spongebob!)
24. Favourite for Christmas dinner? R.C Cola Ham! It's a tradition in our family.
25. Brussels Sprouts - love or hate them? LOVE THEM! My Mommy always lets me have veggies! She makes the best Brussels sprouts, with a sweet butter sauce. I don't get the sauce though.
26. Favourite accompaniment to the Christmas Pud? I don't know...whip cream?
27. Favourite Christmas Carol? "Deck The Halls"
28. Your very Favourite Christmas Thing? Eggnog & Presents!
29. A Christmas wish! All dogs would be safe & have a family to spend Christmas with!
Anyone else who wants to play feel free!