Anyway my Grandma Shirley & Papa Rod got me a Ducky! This duck does not have a squeaker, it has a voice box! Oh Yes that's right I said a voice box! She says Aflac twice and then yells it! She is a complete loony bird! But I love her! Just as a toy Roxy, nothing more! The first thing I did was took out her eyes, I couldn't have her looking at me when I'm chewing on her wings!
Here is me and my Daddy playing with Aflac
My Mom wasn't feeling too hot so I decided to play with my Ducky to make her laugh, she made a movie for every dog, kitty, human, & hammie so y'all could laugh too,(laughter is the best medicine...well snuggling is the best). Mommy said that Nobody wanted to hear Ducky continuously yell her name, so she put music over it! I don't get to play with Aflac for long periods of time because she's always yelling!
And now to a tag!
Blue tagged me for this! Now I have done this before when River tagged me but I very much enjoyed it so I'd love to do it again, plus I didn't have any NOMS then (except for you Blue and of course you Girl Girl!) and I want to know what their quirks are!
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
- Addicted to coffee
- Loves me no matter what I tear up
- Enjoys movies with lovey dovey endings,(ex. The Notebook), but equally enjoys a movie with a crazy twist,(ex. The Others)
- Secretly In love with Roxy but afraid to tell her because I'm scared of rejection
- Run under the bed when I see my Mommy putting her contacts in
- Bark at my Mom when she fusses at me,(which usually results in me getting sent to bed!)
I want to tag Daisy, Miss Peach, Kimo & Sabi, Angus, Luxor, & one of my biggest inspirations,(to learn more tricks & be a better dog to my pawrents)Preston! Have Fun! And I want Every dog kitty, human & hammie to know that me & Mommy will be thinking bout y'all & it may take time for us to catch up with everybody's blogs! Many Snuggles!!!