Sweedy's Layouts

Sweedy's Layouts-Fetching Designs With Your Blog In Mind

Need a new design for your blog? I'll create you a custom design for your blog! Just tell me what colors you like and pick your main layout:
All over design
with middle piece:
Blank with little detail:


Three column with design on sides:
Three column with design on sides & middle.
Add on like tabs can be made, but for extra as it takes a while. These are custom designs made for your blog, no one will have this design! I only ask for a minimum donation of $7.50 with the design you pick. I will create three backgrounds for you to choose from & then once you choose your background I can place it for you or give you instructions for you to do it yourself.
I also do conversions to a three column template($1.00 donation), sidebar & main post image separators($1.00 donation). Also with each background you'll get a matching banner.
If you see something on my blog that you like & want done let me know! When I make something for you please add my badge to your blog to help spread the word about Sweedy's Layouts!